Will you be part of the future of development finance?
CD is looking for a PARALEGAL!
Unique opportunity for an Inhouse Paralegal
Job Type: Full time/32 hrs
About Us: Cardano Development is a leading incubator and fund manager in the development finance sector, dedicated to promoting sustainable and responsible investments. We are committed to fostering economic growth, ensuring environmental and social considerations are at the forefront of our financial activities. As a forward-thinking organisation, we are looking for a Paralegal to join our team.
Paralegal Function Development:
- Setting up the paralegal function within the organisation.
Document Management and Board Meeting Prep:
- Together with legal counsel, review and modify legal documents, including partnership agreements, and pre-Investment Documents (MOUs and NDAs etc.).
- Prepare, manage, and disseminate board packs for meetings.
Compliance Support & Regulatory Management:
- Assist in due diligence processes by collecting data/information.
- Together with colleagues, manage and update Cardano Development’s policies.
- Maintain system corporate documents and ensure timely filing with relevant registers: Investors, Chamber of Commerce and, if applicable, Authority for Financial Markets (AFM).
Transaction & Stakeholder Management:
- Coordinate during development finance transactions, managing document signatures, timelines, and communication with involved parties.
- Manage in-group contracts such as SLAs and ensure accurate storage and updates.
- Being responsible for closing particulars.
- Maintain and organise legal files (SharePoint), track upcoming deadlines.
- Assist with the preparation of reports and presentations.
- Manage and update the Supervisory Boards’ website.
- Educational: HBO Law + experience as a Paralegal for a minimum of 3 years OR alternatively, > 6 years’ experience in similar role; preference for candidates having worked with a Dutch Civil notary and/or in the field of development finance.
- Skills: Independent thinker, with attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Communication: Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal (Cardano Development is an English-speaking environment).
- Entrepreneurial and an enthusiast.
- Integrity and Ethical.
- Highly organized.
- Sociable and excellent Team player with a positive attitude.
- Proactive and able to work independently.
- The chance to contribute to a meaningful mission of sustainable finance.
- Competitive salary, depending on experience, part-time position can be discussed.
- Thirty vacation days per calendar year.
- Travel to work and working from home allowance.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development (training).
- A supportive and inclusive work environment.
We invite you to join us in making a positive impact in the world of development finance while promoting sustainability and responsible financial practices. Become a part of our dynamic team and help shape the future of sustainable finance.
To apply, please send your CV and Letter of Motivation to [email protected] or click apply below.